Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals Reviews

Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals Reviews
Other products by Saitek Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 29 Total Use 2


Read More From Here Now

Complete your virtual pilot’s controller setup and take flight simulation reality to the next level with the Pro Flight Rudder Pedals. Control the rudder and toe brakes of your aircraft with your feet - just like real pilots. Adjustable, smooth action gives you optimum control and realism, and brings you even closer to the experience of flying a real aircraft.

Technical Details

- Self-centring pedals with adjustable damping / Foot rests adjust to fit all sizes and include non-slip materials
- Precise rudder and braking control / Tension adjustment - choose resistance to suit the way you fly
- High quality, part metal construction for long life
- Saitek¿s powerful Saitek Smart Technology (SST) programming software allows gamers to configure their controls to suit their preferred gaming style, and to save the configurations aspersonal profiles
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Works with: Windows XP, XP64 and Vista (all versions) Windows 7
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Very disapointed" 2010-02-28
By Oscar Wilde (Houston, Texas)
I have a Sitek yoke system that I purchased some time back. I was not able to get these pedals to work properly. every time I pushed one of the pedals the airplane went totally out of control. I called the help line with Sitek. Even though the person was very polite, he was not able to give me any clues other that connecting directly to the computer instead of the Sitek yoke console in case the input was too much for the single USB port from the yoke to the computer...(I thought this system was meant to work together) I did that and it didn't help at all, nothing changed. He suggested that I call Microsoft ! ! ! Can you imagine? calling Microsoft?
I returned it and got my money back. I now am back to using the number keyboard pad for rudder control. I am a private pilot and was hoping to get the complete control of the plane with these pedals. The experience was a total failure. I would not recommend them unles you have time to call Microsoft in case it doesn't work... ;-(

Customer Buzz
"Full Flight Authority" 2010-02-23
By Rice Chaparral Homes (Arizona)
These are a great set of rudder pedals. Very well constructed but not made of steel. They function smooth as glass and are easy to set up. If used in a normal fashion, they should hold up well. Because plastic is used in the construction, a strong "stomp" might break them. I have had no trouble with mine and am happy with the purchase.

Customer Buzz
"Best pedals EVER" 2010-02-15
By Tony Rayhorn
Best pedals ever! Thousands of times more realistic than the CH pedals! Love them. Just plug them in and go. Differential braking makes all the difference! Can't believe that I ever flew without them! So much more sturdy than the CH pedals, and also the motions are so much more realistic. Would recommend this to any flight simmer.

Customer Buzz
"Saitek Rudder Pedals as advertised" 2010-02-11
By Tim Hoch (Prior Lake, MN)
I use the saitek rudder pedals with a saitek Pro Joystick and everything works as advertised!
The install went smoothly. I use them with FSX.
Construction seems to be of high quality.
The adjustable control knob in the middle of the pedals does a good job of adjusting the tension on the pedals.
Getting the toe breaks to work in FSX took a little trial and error, but does work.
I would recommend these to my friends.

Customer Buzz
"good" 2010-02-10
By Rodolfo Diaz
Really good and a fastshipping.

I really like the Product fast to install no CD needed just plug & Play




Images Product

Read more Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น